- Doctors would be paid as long as we stayed healthy ?
- Our smartphone would go to med school ?
- We check our body like we do for status updates on Facebook ?
- Our medication would be printed at home and our TV is switched off when medication is not taken on time ?
- We start to associate healthcare with fun, attractive and addictive ?
Sick no more catapults us to a future with a doctor who is no longer God.
A future which is 4 DiMEnSiOnAL: Digital, Mobile, Engaging, Social, iOmic-based, quantified, Attractive, Local
It introduces the ingredients for personalized medicine which keeps us healthy, via some of the most exciting, creative technological developments mankind ever came up with.
This way it is a showcase for a large series of explorative ideas from emerging startup companies and top notch academic labs.
Sick no more aims to become a guide to tomorrows healthcare, a source of inspiration for our knowledge economy and for a new generation of entrepreneurs